The project consists of a new Trade Training Centre (TTC) located in Mildura, Victoria. The internal building footprint covers approximately 2,250m2 with the majority of the floor space at ground level and a small mezzanine plant room. Usage of the facility consists of teaching and staff spaces, a commercial kitchen, metal fabrication, woodworking, electronics and automotive workshops.
- A new 630amp supply to the property.
- New main switchboard supplying 4 distribution switch boards.
- Dedicated sub-circuits to power for machinery, including shunt trip for the Distribution board’s supplying workshops power.
- Isolation pushbutton within the room for user activation in emergency.
- Power and data provisions for AV equipment.
- Lighting throughout the whole of the facility.
- Feature lighting in selected segments of the facility.
- Emergency and exit lighting system to AS2293 and BCA requirements.
- LCD and Camera system to commercial kitchen for demonstration. LCD screen supplied is a 32 inch High Definition Pioneer.
- A colour high definition camera system to enable video streaming via HDMI cabling to screens above the teacher.
- Demonstration bench for lectures and trainings from all angles of the room.
- Cable containment systems including cable tray, ladder and conduit installation.
- Telecommunications cabling from equipment racks to telecommunications outlets.
- Telecommunications outlets for security system and other systems as specified herein.
A complete and full project including electrical work, lighting design, audio visual design and telecommunications, meaning all of our teams were able to be engaged in this job. Challenging, but successful, being completed on time and on budget with the total project cost of less than $1m.